||6 months starting from every January and July.
- Obstetrician, should be a FOGSI member.
- Please follow the terms and conditions laid down by FOGSI. Please confirm the dates with Dr Prashant Acharya.
- An advanced course
- Advanced fetal anatomy and physiology
- Applications of color doppler in obstetrics
- 11-14 weeks
- 20 weeks anomaly scan
- FGR and color doppler
- Fetal echo
- Basics of fetal interventions
- Hands on training on Voluson E8
- You can stay more if you want! NO additional charges….
Cheque in the name of ‘FOGSI’